blob: d5dc8881ac45a76ef41b2c5595dce480372b2105 (plain
* These are the definitions for the build-in forwarding output module.
* File begun on 2007-07-13 by RGerhards (extracted from syslogd.c)
* Copyright 2007 Rainer Gerhards and Adiscon GmbH.
* This file is part of rsyslog.
* Rsyslog is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* Rsyslog is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with Rsyslog. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* A copy of the GPL can be found in the file "COPYING" in this distribution.
#define OMFWD_H_INCLUDED 1
/* prototypes */
rsRetVal modInitFwd(int iIFVersRequested __attribute__((unused)), int *ipIFVersProvided, rsRetVal (**pQueryEtryPt)(), rsRetVal (*pHostQueryEtryPt)(uchar*, rsRetVal (**)()));
#endif /* #ifndef OMFWD_H_INCLUDED */
* vi:set ai: