Diffstat (limited to 'tcpsyslog.c')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 55 deletions
diff --git a/tcpsyslog.c b/tcpsyslog.c
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,55 +0,0 @@
- * This is the implementation of TCP-based syslog. It includes those
- * (few) things that both clients and servers need.
- * File begun on 2007-07-20 by RGerhards (extracted from syslogd.c)
- * This file is under development and has not yet arrived at being fully
- * self-contained and a real object. So far, it is mostly an excerpt
- * of the "old" message code without any modifications. However, it
- * helps to have things at the right place one we go to the meat of it.
- * Copyright 2007 Rainer Gerhards and Adiscon GmbH.
- * This file is part of rsyslog.
- * Rsyslog is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * Rsyslog is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with Rsyslog. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- * A copy of the GPL can be found in the file "COPYING" in this distribution.
-/* vi:set ai: