blob: d159a8792463a3cbbe2e0ea4343dae126e224032 (plain
NOTE: HELLIJUDGE IS DEPRECATED AS OF November 22nd, 2012
Legacy v0.9 (30-Dec-2012):
- Added a brief installation guide in README along with etc config file samples.
- Added a couple of useful start and kill scripts in utils folder.
- Added two sample problems (one normal one interactive) along with
testers in utils folder.
HELLIJUDGE DEPRECATED (22-Nov-2012)
Core v0.8 (15-Aug-2011):
- major 'memnory and time limit casting' bug fixed
Core v0.71 (10-Aug-2011):
- minor 'timeout termination signal' bug fixed
Core v0.7 (15-Jul-2011): (first stable release. git repo is now available)
- many minor bugs fixed
Core v0.7.rc4 (12-Jul-2011): (chosen as v0.7)
- update.py reads contest configuration from mysql and according to it,
tells needed information to judge (eg. do break when a test fails or not)
Core v0.7.rc3 (12-Jul-2011):
- connecting core and update using a socket.
Core v0.7.rc2 (12-Jul-2011): (aka, 2D)
- two different daemons: one for judging a code with
only one test case (call it A), and second one to judge all test cases
for a given code (call it B). note that B uses A for each test.
Core v0.7.rc1 (12-Jul-2011): (aka, idu)
- unite daemon and init.
Core v0.6 (08-Jul-2011):
- few changes in coding style
- now core.py reads problem config from file instead of stdin
Core v0.5 (07-Jul-2011):
Core v0.4 (01-Jul-2011): (first public release)