blob: f579d6b41ddd4a9ebe62a0b6f173f3cb6d8b968b (plain
iksemel is developed and released under GNU Lesser General Public License.
A copy of the license can be found in the file COPYING. You should read it
before sending patches to the iksemel, since it is implicitly assumed that
your patches are also submitted under the LGPL license.
Main goal of the iksemel is removing complexity from programs using the
library and the library itself. This is the reason why only a subset of XML
is supported. Some things like UTF16, entity definitons, DTDs will be eventually
implemented when we found ways to implement them without adding
too much complexity to the iksemel code. Somewhat external standarts
(XPath, XQuery, XSLT, vs) will probably not make it into the iksemel.
* iksemel.texi Documentation in texinfo format.
* common.h Internal header for some common definitions.
* iksemel.h Library API
* finetune.h Default memory allocation sizes.
* ikstack.c Memory management functions.
* utility.c Small string utility functions.
* iks.c XML tree management.
* sax.c SAX parser.
* dom.c DOM parser.
* stream.c Stream parser.
* sha.c SHA1 hash functions.
* jabber.c Jabber utilities.
* filter.c Packet filter for Jabber.
(self test programs)
(varius utility programs)