Diffstat (limited to 'src/openvpn/init.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/src/openvpn/init.c b/src/openvpn/init.c
index c32a809..5dd8781 100644
@@ -2379,11 +2379,11 @@ do_init_frame (struct context *c)
-#if !defined(ENABLE_SNAPPY) && !defined(ENABLE_LZ4)
* Compression usage affects buffer alignment when non-swapped algs
* such as LZO is used.
- * Newer algs like Snappy and comp-stub with COMP_F_SWAP don't need
+ * Newer algs like LZ4 and comp-stub with COMP_F_SWAP don't need
* any special alignment because of the control-byte swap approach.
* LZO alignment (on the other hand) is problematic because
* the presence of the control byte means that either the output of
@@ -2394,7 +2394,7 @@ do_init_frame (struct context *c)
* dispatch if packet is uncompressed) at the cost of requiring
* decryption output to be written to an unaligned buffer, so
* it's more of a tradeoff than an optimal solution and we don't
- * include it when we are doing a modern build with Snappy or LZ4.
+ * include it when we are doing a modern build with LZ4.
* Strictly speaking, on the server it would be better to execute
* this code for every connection after we decide the compression
* method, but currently the frame code doesn't appear to be