|author||Will Woods <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2009-03-06 12:10:36 -0500|
|committer||Will Woods <email@example.com>||2009-03-06 12:10:36 -0500|
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 14 deletions
@@ -1,20 +1,7 @@
== For 1.0 ==
+ - Use 'arches', 'versions', and 'enabled' flags from debuginfo.conf
- Clean up methods (move stuff from main() to the class)
- - Flag to remove out-of-date (unused) debuginfo files
- - Rawhide builds expire very quickly
- - Keeping rawhide debuginfo causes disk usage to grow *very* rapidly
- - add --cleanup=XXX flag
- - XXX is a duration (7d), default in /etc/debuginfofs.conf
- - default to "off"?
- - update mtime on package dirs when that package is found in a repo
- - but if we have multiple repos, and one gets updated, and one doesn't..
- - keep index file of what packages are in which repos
- - If a package isn't listed in any repo index and is older than X, rm
-- debuginfofs-server service
- - init.d service, or upstart event?
- - Do like gnome-user-share and run our own httpd
- - Need to choose a port for this - 3309?
- Fix client initscript to check BUILDID_HOST and/or fail gracefully when
BUILDID_URL is unreachable
@@ -25,6 +12,11 @@ Server:
- Figure out if we can make yum handle checking for already-cached files
- Fix half-assed logging
- Fix half-assed i18n
+ - add --cleanup=XXX flag
+ - XXX is a duration (7d), default in /etc/debuginfofs.conf
+ - default to "off"?
+ - keep index file of what packages are in which repos
+ - If a package isn't listed in any repo index and is older than X, rm
- make debuginfofs-mirror able to use rsync?
- Avahi announce server to local network