* btime_int.h --
* Copyright © 2005,2006 Red Hat, Inc. All rights reserved.
* This copyrighted material is made available to anyone wishing to use,
* modify, copy, or redistribute it subject to the terms and conditions of the
* GNU General Public License v.2. This program is distributed in the hope
* that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY expressed or implied,
* including the implied warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
* PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
* this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51
* Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA. Any Red Hat
* trademarks that are incorporated in the source code or documentation are not
* subject to the GNU General Public License and may only be used or replicated
* with the express permission of Red Hat, Inc.
* Red Hat Author(s): Nathan Straz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Dean Jansa <email@example.com>
#define BTIME_PORT 5016
#define BTIME_MSGLEN 128
#define MAX_RETRY 40
#define COOKIE_RANDOM_PARTS 4
#define COOKIE_LEN (3 + (COOKIE_RANDOM_PARTS * sizeof(int32_t)))
#endif /* __BTIME_INT_H */