blob: fb55fb76c0704e299d6649b9eeabf2fbff387b41 (plain
/* Definition of globally-accessible data items.
* This module provides access methods to items of global scope. Most often,
* these globals serve as defaults to initialize local settings. Currently,
* many of them are either constants or global variable references. However,
* this module provides the necessary hooks to change that at any time.
* Please note that there currently is no glbl.c file as we do not yet
* have any implementations.
* Copyright 2008 Rainer Gerhards and Adiscon GmbH.
* This file is part of rsyslog.
* Rsyslog is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* Rsyslog is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with Rsyslog. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* A copy of the GPL can be found in the file "COPYING" in this distribution.
#define glblGetIOBufSize() 4096 /* size of the IO buffer, e.g. for strm class */
extern uchar *pszWorkDir;
#define glblGetWorkDir() (pszWorkDir == NULL ? (uchar*) "" : pszWorkDir)
#endif /* #ifndef GLOBALS_H_INCLUDED */