|author||Rainer Gerhards <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-01-14 18:32:40 +0100|
|committer||Rainer Gerhards <email@example.com>||2012-01-14 18:32:40 +0100|
Merge branch 'v4-stable' into v5-stable
Conflicts: plugins/imfile/imfile.c plugins/omtesting/omtesting.c tcpsrv.c threads.c
Diffstat (limited to 'tcpclt.c')
1 files changed, 14 insertions, 15 deletions
@@ -3,24 +3,23 @@
* This is the implementation of TCP-based syslog clients (the counterpart
* of the tcpsrv class).
- * Copyright 2007, 2008 Rainer Gerhards and Adiscon GmbH.
+ * Copyright 2007-2012 Adiscon GmbH.
* This file is part of rsyslog.
- * Rsyslog is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * Rsyslog is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with Rsyslog. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- * A copy of the GPL can be found in the file "COPYING" in this distribution.
+ * Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
+ * you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
+ * You may obtain a copy of the License at
+ * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
+ * -or-
+ * see COPYING.ASL20 in the source distribution
+ * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
+ * distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
+ * WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
+ * See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
+ * limitations under the License.