blob: 856013e43688bb8098f900184616ac33acb72438 (plain
Yassir Elley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2013 Red Hat
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* This pair of functions provides client-side GPO processing.
* While a GPO can target both user and computer objects, this
* implementation only supports targetting of computer objects.
* A GPO overview is at https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/GpoOverview
* In summary, client-side processing involves:
* - determining the target's DN
* - extracting the SOM object DNs (i.e. OUs and Domain) from target's DN
* - including the target's Site as another SOM object
* - determining which GPOs apply to the target's SOMs
* - prioritizing GPOs based on SOM, link order, and whether GPO is "enforced"
* - retrieving the corresponding GPO objects
* - sending the GPO DNs to the CSE processing engine for policy application
* - policy application currently consists of HBAC-like functionality
struct tevent_req *
struct tevent_context *ev,
struct sss_domain_info *domain,
struct ad_access_ctx *ctx,
const char *user);
errno_t ad_gpo_access_recv(struct tevent_req *req);
#endif /* AD_GPO_H_ */