Diffstat (limited to 'docs/manual/SpiceUserManual-Guest.xml')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 54 deletions
diff --git a/docs/manual/SpiceUserManual-Guest.xml b/docs/manual/SpiceUserManual-Guest.xml
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,54 +0,0 @@
-<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<?oxygen RNGSchema="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/5.0/rng/docbookxi.rng" type="xml"?>
- xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" version="5.0">
- <title>Spice Guest Additions</title>
- <section xml:id="generic-guest">
- While you will be able to remotely access your virtual machine
- through Spice without making any change to the virtual machine
- configuration, you can get better integration if you tweak it
- specially for Spice.
- If your virtual machine has a QXL video device and you install
- the corrresponding guest driver, your guest will support higher
- resolutions, multiple monitors, resizing to arbitrary resolutions,
- Installing the Spice vdagent in your guest will let you copy and
- paste between your guest and client OSes, to drag and drop files
- between the 2 OSes, ... In order for the agent to work, your
- virtual machine must have a virtio serial device (and the
- corresponding guest drivers) as well as a Spice spicevmc channel.
- <section xml:id="windows-guest">
- <title>Windows Guest</title>
- The recommended way of getting all the needed drivers installed is
- to use the all-in-one Spice guest tools installer which can be
- found <link xlink:href="http://spice-space.org/download/windows/spice-guest-tools/">
- on spice-space.org</link>.
- To get USB redirection working on Windows, you need to ...
- If you want to manually install them, the QXL driver can be downloaded from
- <link xlink:href="http://spice-space.org/download/windows/qxl/">this location
- </link>, agent builds can be found
- <link xlink:href="http://spice-space.org/download/windows/vdagent/">here
- </link>. You also need the vioserial driver which is distributed with the
- other <link xlink:href="https://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/virtio-win/latest/images/bin/">
- virtio-win drivers</link>.