blob: 359949be28c19105d22d39bb879893dc94ba7779 (plain
* Copyright 2010 Tilera Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 2.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, GOOD TITLE or
* NON INFRINGEMENT. See the GNU General Public License for
* more details.
* The hypervisor's memory controller profiling infrastructure allows
* the programmer to find out what fraction of the available memory
* bandwidth is being consumed at each memory controller. The
* profiler provides start, stop, and clear operations to allows
* profiling over a specific time window, as well as an interface for
* reading the most recent profile values.
* This header declares IOCTL codes necessary to control memprof.
#define MEMPROF_IOCTL_TYPE 0xB4
#define MEMPROF_IOCTL_START _IO(MEMPROF_IOCTL_TYPE, 0)
#define MEMPROF_IOCTL_STOP _IO(MEMPROF_IOCTL_TYPE, 1)
#define MEMPROF_IOCTL_CLEAR _IO(MEMPROF_IOCTL_TYPE, 2)
#endif /* _ASM_TILE_MEMPROF_H */