blob: 92b28e3e997270fd0601ccf147f7f08c6bfcb758 (plain
* Copyright 2010 Tilera Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 2.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, GOOD TITLE or
* NON INFRINGEMENT. See the GNU General Public License for
* more details.
* In 32-bit TILE Linux we have to balance the desire to have a lot of
* nested atomic mappings with the fact that large page sizes and many
* processors chew up address space quickly. In a typical
* 64-processor, 64KB-page layout build, making KM_TYPE_NR one larger
* adds 4MB of required address-space. For now we leave KM_TYPE_NR
* set to depth 8.
#define KM_TYPE_NR 8
#endif /* _ASM_TILE_KMAP_TYPES_H */