blob: 06c36c036b981edb77b2d66598281a50c8418080 (plain
* Copyright (c) 2010-2011, Code Aurora Forum. All rights reserved.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 and
* only version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301, USA.
* Trampoline sequences to be copied onto user stack.
* This consumes a little more space than hand-assembling
* immediate constants for use in C, but is more portable
* to future tweaks to the Hexagon instruction set.
/* Sig trampolines - call sys_sigreturn or sys_rt_sigreturn as appropriate */
/* plain sigreturn is gone. */
r6 = #__NR_rt_sigreturn;