blob: 350e6d497d44732edf3270609a965eb0e07322f5 (plain
* Process execution related definitions for the Hexagon architecture
* Copyright (c) 2010-2011, Code Aurora Forum. All rights reserved.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 and
* only version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301, USA.
/* Should probably shoot for an 8-byte aligned stack pointer */
#define STACK_MASK (~7)
#define arch_align_stack(x) (x & STACK_MASK)
#endif /* _ASM_EXEC_H */