blob: 6f371e35753dfbb557840a0307a931685615563a (plain
* Copyright (C) 2008 Juergen Beisert (email@example.com)
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
* This CPU module needs a baseboard to work. After basic initializing
* its own devices, it calls the baseboard's init function.
* TODO: Add your own baseboard init function and call it from
* inside pcm038_init().
* This example here is for the development board. Refer pcm970-baseboard.c
extern void pcm970_baseboard_init(void);
#endif /* __ASM_ARCH_MXC_BOARD_PCM038_H__ */