blob: 0cbe63261854b644a57e2d6a8f35c23ce9511c0a (plain
* Copyright (c) 2012, NVIDIA CORPORATION. All rights reserved.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License,
* version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
* more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
/* The first 1K of IRAM is permanently reserved for the CPU reset handler */
#define TEGRA_IRAM_RESET_HANDLER_OFFSET 0
#define TEGRA_IRAM_RESET_HANDLER_SIZE SZ_1K
* These locations are written to by uncompress.h, and read by debug-macro.S.
* The first word holds the cookie value if the data is valid. The second
* word holds the UART physical address.
#define TEGRA_IRAM_DEBUG_UART_OFFSET SZ_1K
#define TEGRA_IRAM_DEBUG_UART_SIZE 8
#define TEGRA_IRAM_DEBUG_UART_COOKIE 0x55415254