/* Copyright (c) 2010, Code Aurora Forum. All rights reserved.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 and
* only version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301, USA.
.macro get_irqnr_preamble, base, tmp
@ enable imprecise aborts
mov \base, #MSM_VIC_BASE
.macro get_irqnr_and_base, irqnr, irqstat, base, tmp
@ 0xD0 has irq# or old irq# if the irq has been handled
@ 0xD4 has irq# or -1 if none pending *but* if you just
@ read 0xD4 you never get the first irq for some reason
ldr \irqnr, [\base, #0xD0]
ldr \irqnr, [\base, #0xD4]
cmp \irqnr, #0xffffffff