Diffstat (limited to 'arch/sparc/include/asm/mmu_context_32.h')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/arch/sparc/include/asm/mmu_context_32.h b/arch/sparc/include/asm/mmu_context_32.h
index 01456c9..2df2a9b 100644
@@ -9,14 +9,12 @@ static inline void enter_lazy_tlb(struct mm_struct *mm, struct task_struct *tsk)
- * Initialize a new mmu context. This is invoked when a new
+/* Initialize a new mmu context. This is invoked when a new
* address space instance (unique or shared) is instantiated.
-#define init_new_context(tsk, mm) (((mm)->context = NO_CONTEXT), 0)
+int init_new_context(struct task_struct *tsk, struct mm_struct *mm);
- * Destroy a dead context. This occurs when mmput drops the
+/* Destroy a dead context. This occurs when mmput drops the
* mm_users count to zero, the mmaps have been released, and
* all the page tables have been flushed. Our job is to destroy
* any remaining processor-specific state.