Diffstat (limited to 'arch/blackfin/ADI_BSD.txt')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 41 deletions
diff --git a/arch/blackfin/ADI_BSD.txt b/arch/blackfin/ADI_BSD.txt
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,41 +0,0 @@
-This BSD-Style License applies to a few files in ./arch/blackfin directory,
-and is included here, so people understand which code they can use outside
-the Linux kernel, in non-GPL based projects.
-Using the files released under the "ADI BSD" license, must comply with
-these license terms.
-Copyright Analog Devices, Inc.
-All rights reserved.
-Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
-modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
- - Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
- notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- - Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
- notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
- the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
- - Neither the name of Analog Devices, Inc. nor the names of its
- contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
- from this software without specific prior written permission.
- - The use of this software may or may not infringe the patent rights
- of one or more patent holders. This license does not release you
- from the requirement that you obtain separate licenses from these
- patent holders to use this software.
-THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ANALOG DEVICES "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR
-IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NON-INFRINGEMENT,
-MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
-IN NO EVENT SHALL ANALOG DEVICES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
-INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING,
-BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, PROCUREMENT OF
-SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
-BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
-WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR
-OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF
-ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE