Diffstat (limited to 'arch/alpha/include/asm/resource.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 22 deletions
diff --git a/arch/alpha/include/asm/resource.h b/arch/alpha/include/asm/resource.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,22 +0,0 @@
- * Alpha/Linux-specific ordering of these four resource limit IDs,
- * the rest comes from the generic header:
-#define RLIMIT_NOFILE 6 /* max number of open files */
-#define RLIMIT_AS 7 /* address space limit */
-#define RLIMIT_NPROC 8 /* max number of processes */
-#define RLIMIT_MEMLOCK 9 /* max locked-in-memory address space */
- * SuS says limits have to be unsigned. Fine, it's unsigned, but
- * we retain the old value for compatibility, especially with DU.
- * When you run into the 2^63 barrier, you call me.
-#define RLIM_INFINITY 0x7ffffffffffffffful
-#endif /* _ALPHA_RESOURCE_H */