Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/vm/00-INDEX')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 36 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/vm/00-INDEX b/Documentation/vm/00-INDEX
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,36 +0,0 @@
- - this file.
- - An explanation from Linus about tsk->active_mm vs tsk->mm.
- - various information on memory balancing.
- - Example app using huge page memory with the mmap system call.
- - Example app using huge page memory with Sys V shared memory system calls.
- - a brief summary of hugetlbpage support in the Linux kernel.
- - explains what hwpoison is
- - how to use the Kernel Samepage Merging feature.
- - info on how locking and synchronization is done in the Linux vm code.
- - an example program that uses the MAP_HUGETLB mmap flag.
- - information about NUMA specific code in the Linux vm.
- - documentation of concepts and APIs of the 2.6 memory policy support.
- - description of the Linux kernels overcommit handling modes.
- - Tool for querying page flags
- - description of page migration in NUMA systems.
- - pagemap, from the userspace perspective
- - a short users guide for SLUB.
- - Unevictable LRU infrastructure