Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/video4linux/bttv/THANKS')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 24 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/video4linux/bttv/THANKS b/Documentation/video4linux/bttv/THANKS
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,24 +0,0 @@
-Many thanks to:
-- Markus Schroeder <firstname.lastname@example.org> for information on the Bt848
- and tuner programming and his control program xtvc.
-- Martin Buck <email@example.com> for his great Videotext
-- Gerd Knorr <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the MSP3400 support and the modular
- I2C, tuner, ... support.
-- MATRIX Vision for giving us 2 cards for free, which made support of
- single crystal operation possible.
-- MIRO for providing a free PCTV card and detailed information about the
- components on their cards. (E.g. how the tuner type is detected)
- Without their card I could not have debugged the NTSC mode.
-- Hauppauge for telling how the sound input is selected and what components
- they do and will use on their radio cards.
- Also many thanks for faxing me the FM1216 data sheet.