Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/s390/3270.ChangeLog')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 44 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/s390/3270.ChangeLog b/Documentation/s390/3270.ChangeLog
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,44 +0,0 @@
-ChangeLog for the UTS Global 3270-support patch
-Sep 2002: Get bootup colors right on 3270 console
- * In tubttybld.c, substantially revise ESC processing so that
- ESC sequences (especially coloring ones) and the strings
- they affect work as right as 3270 can get them. Also, set
- screen height to omit the two rows used for input area, in
- tty3270_open() in tubtty.c.
-Sep 2002: Dynamically get 3270 input buffer
- * Oversize 3270 screen widths may exceed GEOM_MAXINPLEN columns,
- so get input-area buffer dynamically when sizing the device in
- tubmakemin() in tuball.c (if it's the console) or tty3270_open()
- in tubtty.c (if needed). Change tubp->tty_input to be a
- pointer rather than an array, in tubio.h.
-Sep 2002: Fix tubfs kmalloc()s
- * Do read and write lengths correctly in fs3270_read()
- and fs3270_write(), whilst never asking kmalloc()
- for more than 0x800 bytes. Affects tubfs.c and tubio.h.
-Sep 2002: Recognize 3270 control unit type 3174
- * Recognize control-unit type 0x3174 as well as 0x327?.
- The IBM 2047 device emulates a 3174 control unit.
- Modularize control-unit recognition in tuball.c by
- adding and invoking new tub3270_is_ours().
-Apr 2002: Fix 3270 console reboot loop
- * (Belated log entry) Fixed reboot loop if 3270 console,
- in tubtty.c:ttu3270_bh().
-Feb 6, 2001:
- * This changelog is new
- * tub3270 now supports 3270 console:
- Specify y for CONFIG_3270 and y for CONFIG_3270_CONSOLE.
- Support for 3215 will not appear if 3270 console support
- is chosen.
- NOTE: The default is 3270 console support, NOT 3215.
- * the components are remodularized: added source modules are
- tubttybld.c and tubttyscl.c, for screen-building code and
- scroll-timeout code.
- * tub3270 source for this (2.4.0) version is #ifdeffed to
- build with both 2.4.0 and 184.108.40.206.
- * color support and minimal other ESC-sequence support is added.