Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/acpi/method-tracing.txt')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 26 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/acpi/method-tracing.txt b/Documentation/acpi/method-tracing.txt
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,26 +0,0 @@
- The AML method name that the user wants to trace
- The temporary debug_layer used when tracing the method.
- Using 0xffffffff by default if it is 0.
- The temporary debug_level used when tracing the method.
- Using 0x00ffffff by default if it is 0.
- The status of the tracing feature.
- "enabled" means this feature is enabled
- and the AML method is traced every time it's executed.
- "1" means this feature is enabled and the AML method
- will only be traced during the next execution.
- "disabled" means this feature is disabled.
- Users can enable/disable this debug tracing feature by
- "echo string > /sys/module/acpi/parameters/trace_state".
- "string" should be one of "enable", "disable" and "1".