Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/ABI/obsolete/sysfs-class-rfkill')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 29 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/ABI/obsolete/sysfs-class-rfkill b/Documentation/ABI/obsolete/sysfs-class-rfkill
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,29 +0,0 @@
-rfkill - radio frequency (RF) connector kill switch support
-For details to this subsystem look at Documentation/rfkill.txt.
-Description: Current state of the transmitter.
- This file is deprecated and scheduled to be removed in 2014,
- because its not possible to express the 'soft and hard block'
- state of the rfkill driver.
-Values: A numeric value.
- 0: RFKILL_STATE_SOFT_BLOCKED
- transmitter is turned off by software
- 1: RFKILL_STATE_UNBLOCKED
- transmitter is (potentially) active
- 2: RFKILL_STATE_HARD_BLOCKED
- transmitter is forced off by something outside of
- the driver's control.
-Description: This file is deprecated because there no longer is a way to
- claim just control over a single rfkill instance.
- This file is scheduled to be removed in 2012.
-Values: 0: Kernel handles events